Monday, December 11, 2017

Tuesday Treats and New Studio Kathryn Cards!

"Shake your booties" with this ultra cute Christmas collection ~ Santa Baby!  The page kit is only $2 on Tuesday, December 12, and the matching smaller packs are $1 each!
 

Scrap your Christmas photos with this cute collection Holly Jollies, complete with a village and Santa train.  Save 50% with the Bundle and get the matching Date Pack FREE!  Get this quick page along with all of the pieces I used to make it FREE through December 17 at My Memories!



I have 18 styles of handmade cards now in my Etsy shoppe, Studio Kathryn!  Brand new are my super fun sports spinners!  These birthday cards for sports lovers are perfect for all ages. 






With a flick of your wrist, the ball spins freely around the circular track.  From what I've seen, the parents want to play with these cards as much as their kids do!  See them in action in this little video.  Most of it is in slow motion so that you could see it better, but it really spins fast!


Thanks for looking and

 
 

No comments: